Noble Caledonia

Louise22

They are a clearing house for tour operators. My husband and I have had a very bad experience with them..We booked an amazon and Inca tour. When our final papers came, we found out that it was a GAP tour. We googled GAP and found that the trip would have cost 1/2 tha amount that N-C charged. Basically what they did was remove the dollar sign and replace it with a pound sign. This made for a very expensive trip--even the Brits with us could have saved a lot booking with GAP. They are not easy to deal with--our e-mail address contains "woh". They could never fix their computers and spell check to allow the messages through. We had to communicate with them by phone. I would find out who was actually running the trip and then book with them. If you want more particulars e-mail is momcooney@woh.rr.com Good luck Pat

Last year we took a trip on Island Sky booked through Noble Caledonia. We loved, loved it. It's a terrific small ship -- originally one of the small Renaissance ships (can't remember which number). We had absolutely no trouble with emailing N-C, and no problem with their snail mailing our docs.

If you want to sail on Island Sky, I believe the only way is through N-C, although I could be wrong.

Their tours are expensive due to the drop in value of the $, but often there are advance purchase/last minute discount.

We had no problems at all.

Archived