thinking of a cruise?

ladyruby

hi new to this board, we've sailed with princes 3 times each time on the large ships thinking of trying another cruise line how different is p&o? or tge other one is royal caribean maybe,thinking of a cruise from southampton or flying one way, were 32 no children any help please

Just depends on what you want? P & O is very British, Royal Caribbean American.

I don't know where you are from looking at your post so if you are American and want British then go for P & O.

Remember if you have sailed with Princess then Oceana was a Princess ship (Ocean Princess)

If you like large ships then go for RCL Navigator will be sailing from Barcelona in 2008 and the other RCL name escapes me at present will sail from Southampton.

Personally I would go for RCL every time even though I have sailed many times with P & O. I am sure I will have a few brick bats thrown at me now from the P & O brigade.

Having been on both P&O and Princess I think you might find P&O a bit of a disappointment.

I think P&O are very good but not a patch on Princess. You may also find you are one of the youngest on board (depending on the time you go). P&O still have a strong following of the "Blue Rinse" brigade as they don't like to fly.

Having been on both P&O and Princess I think you might find P&O a bit of a disappointment.

I think P&O are very good but not a patch on Princess. You may also find you are one of the youngest on board (depending on the time you go). P&O still have a strong following of the "Blue Rinse" brigade as they don't like to fly.

Esprit

Do you know that I did not see one 'Blue rinse' on my recent cruise on Oriana. Perhaps They are now to be found on RCI or Cunard??? I only saw 1800 people enjoying a very good cruise.

Now if ladyruby has experianced Princess and wants a change then there is little point in trying RCI as they are much of a likeness.

She should however look to P&O as they are different to the rest and will give a great variety of cruises to pick from.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Archived