I don't foresee this happening, but what if

Finflapper

I wake at some weird hour of the early morning and just want a cup of coffee as I sit on my balcony. Will room service always be available at all hours? Or will there be a place on the ship which will remain open for me to go and get the coffee?

My first time on the Serenade.

There is always 24 hour room service, but I never have the patience to wait the usual half hour to 45 minutes, nor can I justify at least a $1 tip for coffee even though they do bring a carafe. I bring an insulated mug and am back enjoying coffee in less than 10 minutes.

There is always 24 hour room service, but I never have the patience to wait the usual half hour to 45 minutes, nor can I justify at least a $1 tip for coffee even though they do bring a carafe. I bring an insulated mug and am back enjoying coffee in less than 10 minutes.
But where do you go? Is there something other than room service open 24 hours? For me it is not the wait, but disturbing my sleeping wife that I'm concerned about. I suppose I could order room service to the library outside my room...

Seems to me that on SOS you could get coffee 24/7 at the little coffee bar just behind Finian's Rainbow Lounge. I'm sure there is somewhere on the ship set up with 24 hour coffee. I've never been on a ship that didn't offer it somewhere! As posted above, it may be at the 24 hour buffet area.

TinaLee

I've read on many, many threads that the coffee on all RCI ships is just awful! :eek:

Is this correct? If so, with so many people on these threads or not, why hasn't RCI changed the coffee? I'm sure many pax must complain to the head honchos or while on the ship.

Just curious....:confused:

• 1 month later...

I have been awake and out of the cabin at 0430 and was the only passenger up and about. Just ask any crew member you see where to get coffee. They will be happy to direct you. (They were concerned that I might not be feeling well as I was up and about so early, once I explained that I had jsut worked mid-shifts the previous week, and was still on "nights" they were talkative and had coffee with a couple of deckhands)

Mark

Archived