Need some info please..

rsbg1

We are flying into Fort Lauderdale from the North West on Jan. 5th at 10:00 am (if were not late:rolleyes: ) and will be taking a cab to the dock for the Grand Princess. What is the soonest we can board the ship :confused: , Thanks..

We are flying into Fort Lauderdale from the North West on Jan. 5th at 10:00 am (if were not late:rolleyes: ) and will be taking a cab to the dock for the Grand Princess. What is the soonest we can board the ship :confused: , Thanks..

Boarding will begin around noon. Getting to port around 11am is a good time. I hope you have a direct flight in January. Have a great cruise. :)

Thanks, for the info !!! We don't have a direct flight, we have two stops on our red eye flights...one stop in Las Vegas, Nv., and one in Charlotte, N.C..

Good gosh, pray for no storms. If you are delayed.....:confused: :confused:

Jantz, I did all our booking for the trip, and looked long and hard at what was available for us. Most all the flights leaving from the North West (Portland / Eugene, Or) has to stop somewhere before getting to FLL. Most airlines will stop in Denver (not good at all in winter) or Chicago (same) or worse.:eek: ..So they will ether stop where there is snow or the price is outrages, not good for winter time trips...We are flying on US-Airway from Eugene, to Las Vegas (doesn't really snow mush) then to NC Carolina (hope no big storms) then to Florida.( Our price was only $738.80 round trip for two) .We leave on Jan. 4th and get there in the am on the 5th so we have a little bit of cushion before the cruise (6hrs) give or take...:o Yes I will feel better when we see the ship in dock, and I know we are there.;)

Wow!!!! Even from NC we fly in a day early. Flew in once ON the day and although we had no problems I was a basket of nerves. But that's just silly ole me.

No Christapie, it isnt just silly ole you. Silly ole me too!! It also adds a nice relaxing night to the vacation, a nice dinner out, and no hassle "the day of".

Karen

No Christapie, it isnt just silly ole you. Silly ole me too!! It also adds a nice relaxing night to the vacation, a nice dinner out, and no hassle "the day of".

Karen

And silly ole me too, even when we drive down to Port Canaveral I like to go the day before.

You can only book what you can and I hope you have no delays:)

Archived