balconies on deck six of navigator of the seas

cbczap

i am booking two rooms on deck six of navigator..i know the lifeboats are on the fifth floor....how can i be absolutely sure that my view is not obstructed in any way...we have traveled RCCL before and never had a problem but friends of ours did and were not told in advance...thanks....rooms are #6356 and #6439--one balcony and one interior

Here is a side view of a Voyager Class

http://home.houston.rr.com/texaszippy/MyFiles/AllCropped.JPG

.....you could just count the balconies down on deck 6 and see where you fall but really the life boats aren't a problem because they are kind of tucked under deck 6 on deck 5 above the walk way around the outside of the ship on deck 4.

I believe that cabin you have is a D1 Category cabin, you might be able to move up to a higher deck and maybe even save some money and also find your friends and inside cabin, What week are you sailing? I could look and see what's available?

Jimbo:)

thanks so much for the picture....we had gone online to try and find one and werent able...i know the cabin is a D1--it is the bigger balconey which is what we wanted...our kids are in the interior cabin (yea for us!)...i have a travel agent and even called RCCL to check on the cabin location but i trust people who have been on that ship more!!...thanks again!:)

Archived