Thermal Suite

jks9103

On Radiance class--can usually sign up for a day pass or longer--it is nice & bright--various saunas & steam rooms, showers & nice warmed loungers---it has never been very crowded so a nice place to relax & de stress...

My roomie & I bought the couples' weekly pass (split the price) on Jewel in Feb.

It was SO worth it!!! We paid less than $100 each for the whole week, and the only time during spa hours that we couldn't use it (on a walk-in basis) was when the spa was running a special promotion on the afternoon of Valentine's Day.

There were contoured heated tile couch/beds in the first area - I think 4 of them - and believe it or not, we did encounter couch hogs there, folks who left their towels and books on the couches while hanging out in the steam room for a good long while - and then coming out of the steam, finally picking up their stuff, and leaving!

There was a big steam room and a nicely sized sauna - both of which seemed to me to be less intense than those in the fitness area, which was fine with me, since it meant I could hang out in there longer. There was an aromatherapy room, and two special shower heads in alcoves (not private showers) where you could choose from tropical rain or an icy mist.

The couch room, steam room, and aromatherapy room had floor-to-ceiling windows. One day we went in there after getting back from our shore excursion and watched the ship pull out of port through the windows.

I know I fell asleep on the couch more than once!

Absolutely splendid area for relaxation.

There were contoured heated tile couch/beds in the first area - I think 4 of them - and believe it or not, we did encounter couch hogs there, folks who left their towels and books on the couches while hanging out in the steam room for a good long while - and then coming out of the steam, finally picking up their stuff, and leaving!

Yes, who knew there were thermal suite hogs!:rolleyes: (Hi roomie!!).

I know I fell asleep on the couch more than once!

Absolutely splendid area for relaxation.

Yes, you fell asleep several times!:D

Archived