Does anyone have a picture of a Quad room (Elation or similar) ?

March Cruiser

While I don't have any pictures that show the entire room, we have been in a quad room on the Elation (and it's sister ships the Paradise, Fascination, and Imagination). The attached photo is from the Elation. In searching your previous posts I see that your kids are 3 and 7. Mine are 5 and 6. For us, there has been plenty of space for storage. Typically you can get a couple suitcases under the bed, and any others you may have you can get into the closet closest to the hallway door with no problem. No worries, all your "stuff" will fit in the room just fine :)

Joe

Just starting to wonder what our cabin will look like, have never seen one. We are on the E deck I think, forward, oceanview, if that matters.

Is there any storage in there? I think with my DH and 2 kids, we are going to be crowded!

TIA!

Chandra

how old are your kids??

we sailed in an inside cabin with 5 people we used an over the door shoe holder to store all "stuff" The key to the cabin-- is keep it organized and the shoe holder does that--keep the stuff off the one vanity that is in the cabin. unpack everything--do not live out a suitcase-- empty suitcases under the bed--use one for dirt laundry.

if possible-- try to keep the bottom beds apart and against the wall. the upper bed will be above those beds--which will give you plenty of floor space.

Your cabin will not have a sofa.

Archived