Waterways of the Czars information?

dontpanik

For those of you who have taken this cruise, or a similar one, where did you go to find information and do your research? Unfortunatley, we will not be going for another 5 years, so I have plenty of time to plan ahead:p . My DH and I at that time will be in our mid and upper 30's and we'll be travelling with my in-laws. Other than the Caribbean, my DH and I have never even left the country. When it came time to plan our European vacation, we both desperately wanted to see Russia and we can't think of a better way than on a river cruise.

Is there a site with reviews, photos, journals, videos, etc? I will, of course, be getting books on the subject, but all of your personal experience weighs in much more heavily than a glorified advertisement. Any guidance would be most appreciated!:D

Check out my review of the Viking Surkov. The review is found on Sept. 13th after we cruised Russia this July. It was a great trip, but I was quite candid on our experience. We're seasoned travelers & have been on many, many trips. This was a really wonderful trip. Let me know what you think. Tennessee Traveler

Archived