Taxis In Galveston

SKYYcamel

We are cruising on the Conquest in March and staying at the Quality Inn the night before. Are taxis easy to get for our trip to the cruise terminal or would we be better off using someone like EZcruise? The Quality Inn does offer free cruise parking but no shuttle.

Thanks

We stayed at the Quality Inn in May 07 and had the front desk call us a cab. The cab was there in 15 minutes and the charge was around $18 for the three of us. Nice location, we ate at the Mexican restaurant right next door. We forgot some personal items and there is a grocery store within walking distance in case you need something. Have fun!:)

• 4 weeks later...
We are cruising on the Conquest in March and staying at the Quality Inn the night before. Are taxis easy to get for our trip to the cruise terminal or would we be better off using someone like EZcruise? The Quality Inn does offer free cruise parking but no shuttle.

Thanks

By the time you pay for a cab, each way, you're just $10 short of the parking fee at lighthouse. We like being able to keep most of our bags in the car for the overnight. Cab lines looked pretty bad ondebarkation.

We had to catch a cab since our shuttle back to the Holiday Inn at the Sea screwed us. It was a pleasant experience and cost me around $15 I think. Id be weary of hotel shuttles, they fill up fast and you might have a long wait,trying to find an empty one. Never again would I use a hotel shuttle in Galveston.

Archived