Shuttle from Seattle Airport to Vancouver

• 2 weeks later...

I've taken the QuickCoach a number of times for trips to Seattle and back. It's very conveniant and pretty reasonably priced. I THINK there is a limit on luggage though. They should have that info on their website or at the very least, one of their ticket agents would know. It travels from YVR to SeaTac with a few stops in between. (same in reverse..lol). Their website has a posted sched of stops. If your going from SeaTac to YVR you'll then need to get from YVR to the cruise ship terminal (or your hotel). I don't believe they go downtown at all. They stop in Surrey and then at YVR. YVR being the closer one to downtown. It's about a 15 minute drive from the airport to the terminal..shorter if you're really lucky, so a cab would probably be a reasonable option.

I have used the Quick Shuttle many times and really like their service. Yes they do go to the crusie ship terminal in the summer.

I have never had a problem with luggage with them - did not know they had a limit as they have always taken all my bags without question.

Enjoy.

Has anyone had experience with the QuickShuttle from Seattle Airport to Vancouver? I can use Delta miles easier going to Seattle than Vancouver.

Thanks in Advance,

You might want to consider Delta Miles to Bellingham (BLI) if you're going on Delta (who serve BLI via SLC). It's 100 miles closer to Vancouver and the shuttle stops there on the way through. Seattle -> Vancouver 3+ hours, Bellingham -> Vancouver 1 hour.

We found it more difficult to get miles tickets into Bellingham and you used to have to change planes in Seattle anyway.. IMHO having done it several times it's just easier to pick up the Quick Shuttle in Seattle. If you get there the evening before cruise (recommend) you can leave big luggage at the luggage storage on lower level of airport, go to nearby hotel, pick up the luggage in the am. and get the first shuttle ...

We found it more difficult to get miles tickets into Bellingham and you used to have to change planes in Seattle anyway.. IMHO having done it several times it's just easier to pick up the Quick Shuttle in Seattle. If you get there the evening before cruise (recommend) you can leave big luggage at the luggage storage on lower level of airport, go to nearby hotel, pick up the luggage in the am. and get the first shuttle ...

You can actually fly into BLI (via SLC) on Delta now; which is why I recommended it for this person flying on Delta.

Good news, we were able to use Delta points to book IAD to YVR on a Saturday and back on a Monday. It took a while and multiple searches, but we finally booked. Delta does have a nasty habit of showing flights using SkySaver points and then responding a minute later that the flight is booked. Then, several hours later, the same flight is available. As they now team with Northwestern to use miles, watch out. When you book with Delta and get a Northwest flight, you cannot pick seats until 90 days prior to the flight. My guess is that they will then offer you nothing but center seats.

By playing their games I was able to book first class seats on our return flight using SkySaver, which was actually less than SkyChoice in a coach seat!

As for BLI, Delta does fly there, but, does not offer sky mile flights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived