Adjoining cabins

Jerrudy

We have found that connecting cabins are best avoided unless you're connecting with family members in the connecting cabin. When we had a connecting cabin on the Celebrity Summit, we could hear everything that went on next door and smoke drifted over as well. If you can, I would try to change your cabin.

Will reemphasize Lyncruiser's advice. Don't know about Voyager, but we also had same issue on Summit. Luckily we had "good" neighbors, but when they were in it was as if we were in the same cabin, and we found ourselves whispering half the time and keeping the tv real low so we wouldn't bother them, so not something I would do if I had other options.

Hey Jerrudy..when do you sail? We are on the 19th Voyager to Canada with an adjoining room. Maybe it's us! We don't smoke and we are rarely in the cabin and when we are we are quiet as church mice..well until I fall asleep and start snoring then the Captain can turn off the horn and use me. LOL

Archived