The upgrade fairy visits!

Loreto

Our TA called to say we have been upgraded from a VF gaurantee to a VA for our 12/15 Oosterdam cruise! This is the first time we gambled on a gaurantee, and we are delighted:) :) !

Loreto, Congratulations. I am hearing that Upgrade Fairy has been sprinkling her dust on several of the 12/15 Oosterdam cruiser. I am hoping she find her way to me as well, but if not that is OK because we do really like our cabin:)

My DH and I are also on this cruise and we have a nice group of posters on the Roll Call. You should come over to the Roll Call thread and join us.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=12575312

On Saturday the 15th we will be first meeting on the balcony over looking the Bow to do the banner Web cam Wave. We meet at about 2:50 to do the Wave at 3 PM, then we all sign the back of the Banner.

On Sunday the 16th we have a CC Meet and Greet set up in the Oak Room near the Crow's nest at 11:00 AM. Right before had at about 10 is the Kitchen Tour that several from our group are planning to attend.

Again Congratulations on that Up Grade and hope to see you at the Banner Wave:)

Our TA called to say we have been upgraded from a VF gaurantee to a VA for our 12/15 Oosterdam cruise! This is the first time we gambled on a gaurantee, and we are delighted:) :) !

VH to VA on 12/15 Zuiderdam! :D

Except the cabin is at the very front...Oh well can't win everything..

Archived