How much is taxi to Coki?

loops

We are a party of 6 (3 kids, 3 adults). We are docking at Havensight on Dec. 12th and would like to go to Coral World and Cokie Beach....how much will a r/t taxi cost and how long does it take to get there?

We are a party of 6 (3 kids, 3 adults). We are docking at Havensight on Dec. 12th and would like to go to Coral World and Cokie Beach....how much will a r/t taxi cost and how long does it take to get there?

I went to Coki march 2006 and the taxi was 18.00 r/t p/p about a 15 minute ride.

I went to Coki march 2006 and the taxi was 18.00 r/t p/p about a 15 minute ride.

$18 per person x 6....that's a lot of money to spend just on a taxi ride. Is there a more cost efficient way??

We took a taxi to Coki over Thanksgiving, there were 13 of us and it was $9pp, she charged us $90 and gave us a "deal". That was just one way mind you, it was $90 on the way back too. We have her $100 each time. Your cab driver will come back to get you. I don't know if there is a bus but if there are a lot of ships in port, a cab is your best bet.

Archived