8:15 am flight

Sass4

We've been off the ship in Miami and checked into our hotel by 8:30, but I can't imagine how we'd make a flight that early given all the preboarding crap involved now.

Your sister's best bet if she wants to see that flight as it takes off is to be up on Lido, because the odds are she'll either be stuck in line getting off the ship, in traffic to the airport, or running around in the airport trying to find someone to take luggage for a plane that's already loaded and ready to taxi.

Why would anyone wish to ruin their vacation by worrying about making a flight so early at the end? That's just nutz. :o

...geez and I was getting stressed about our 12:10 pm flight out of fll (we dock in fll) - hoping we can get all 5 of us organized, fed and off the ship in time (yes will get an 'early #' if required).

Wish we were really placing bets....:D:D

...geez and I was getting stressed about our 12:10 pm flight out of fll (we dock in fll) - hoping we can get all 5 of us organized, fed and off the ship in time (yes will get an 'early #' if required).

Wish we were really placing bets....:D:D

You will be fine with that flight-- even with being last off the ship.

The ship will be empty by 10:30.

We ask for early off tags anyways--- and have been able to catch the 11:30 flight out of FLL for recent cruises. (just make sure you are carrying no liquids.. keep your carry on light-- and you should all be good to go)

Booking an 8am flight-- yikes. I would be calling that persons supervisor to get him/her correct training.

Although a ship is docked by 6am the ship does need to clear customs-- all those people who need to pay off their account-- you will be hearing the names over and over--- and until that time the ship will not be cleared.

If your sister can carry off her own luggage she "might" be able to do it

But she jsut had that wonderful "expensive" vacation and now she will be stressing on making that flight

all i have to say is i would not want to end a nice relaxing vacation with the stress and head ache of a flight that early. hell i have to be asked to get off the ship most of the time cause i dont want it to end. ( over the loud speaker) MOMSOFTWINS...the cruise is over ..YOU HAVE TO get off the ship NOW.. the buffet line is over and the cabin stewart will not fit in your carryon. you are cut off from all the D O D (drinks of the day.) as funship freddy is kicking me down the gangway. well then its back to the real world :p :p

No way. The earliest (and I would still stress about it) I would book is 11:00. I've also heard that MIA is a zoo and to add an extra hour for that...
The zoo is optional. You don't have to go to the zoo before going to the airport if you don't want to.

By the way, last year we had a member ask the same question about making a 8:30am flight, we all told her heck no also and she did changed her flight. After it was all over she came back and told us we give her bad advice and was very upset with all of us because she could of made that flight.

LOL, I was thinking of the same person when I saw this post!! :D

I'm with the others. You may catch that flight, but you'll end up getting arrested when you're having to haul azz across the tarmac to get on it.

Hey guys, we are in no rush to get home! We always have a flight booked around 4pm or 6pm Miami time. Depending on the time we make it to MIA, we check and see if we can put our luggage on and ourselves on an eariler flight. I rather book later into the PM and make it then booking way too earily and missing our flight. For us we are going back in time to the west coast and getting younger doing it :D

Fred

We are going down 2 days early and leaving the day after the Cruise...you can never make a vacation too long!:)

Same here, we will be flying into Vegas first for a day and then down into Miami 2 days earily to eat some cuban food and get some shrimp at Bubba Gump oh and hit South Beach to get some sun rays :D

Archived