Roll-Call Millennnium 3/30/08

neilrr

Dear Fellow Cruisers:

We are a couple from S. FL looking forward to our Spring cruise. We would like to meet other gay travelers who are cruising on the Mille. We really enjoy Celebrity's level of service and food.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Neil & Jerry :)

Hi Neil & Jerry,

Maybe Allen and I should just stay on board Mille when we return on March 30 -- make it a back to back -- and join you for this cruise. Now that would be fun. Unfortunately, I have never been able to convince Allen that his school could actually run without him from time to time. Oh well... The flip side of that is that it is the dedicated teachers/administraters who really do make schools work, which we all are thankful for.

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed Century as well. I was a bit nervous about booking a larger M class cruise, but with our aft CC and everything else I have learned about Millennium I am no longer concerned, just psyched to get on the water and underway.

Hope this response helps boost the number of views, and that others on this cruise (we know they're there) speak up.

David

Dear David and Allen:

We agree, we would love to stay on the ship too - but we teach as well so we must get back to the kiddies.... At least we can see summer on the horizon...

You will really like Mille -- the layout is very nice and though it is a larger ship, it does not carry as many passengers. The newer ships are too large and impersonal. We were on RCCL Adeventurer of the Sea last summer -- never again...

How many people have you met on your thread; I saw a couple the last time I looked. Thanks for boosting us up...

Talk to you soon...

Neil

As we have dropped down I decided to take the bull by the horns and boost us back up, as we appraoch the New Year -- there must be at least one other gay person on our cruise (based on census percentages, of course)...

Have a great Christmas and New Years...:)

N&J

• 3 weeks later...

Archived