Room Safes

jeno

Sharon, when we've been acquainted for a little longer you'll realise that the person in the bath will be you. I shall have the queen-size bed. Still, the good news from your point of view is that you don't have to wait to speak until spoken to, as you're not steerage.:)

Sir Martinxx

Oh, Sir Martin, you sound like one of my (deseased:() cats, or even Bruno, 'the old yorkie'. We have a huge bed that I cling on to the edge of all night while Bruno spreads his little body across it! Even Steve only sleeps on a slither of the bed:rolleyes: .

I know, we are nuts!!

Sharon xxx:rolleyes:

Oh, Sir Martin, you sound like one of my (deseased:() cats, or even Bruno, 'the old yorkie'. We have a huge bed that I cling on to the edge of all night while Bruno spreads his little body across it! Even Steve only sleeps on a slither of the bed:rolleyes: .

I know, we are nuts!!

Sharon xxx:rolleyes:

Sharon,

you have my deepest sympathy. Stanley is only a small cat but he has an uncanny knack of being able to occupy nearly all of a king sized bed while his serfs cling on to the edges for dear life.

Jimmy

Sharon,

you have my deepest sympathy. Stanley is only a small cat but he has an uncanny knack of being able to occupy nearly all of a king sized bed while his serfs cling on to the edges for dear life.

Jimmy

Bed, sofa - its always the same (& DippyCat's mum was a siamese cross so she is relatively small)

When I banish Marc to the sofa for snoring. all three like to jump on top of him to sleep. Then every so often, they may wake up and realize he is not paying enough attention to them so will start kneading! It's payback, the sudden wake-up, just like when he does one of those SNnx-snkx-snkx that wakes me up with a start!

I keep telling Marc to nip their claws so they aren't as sharp. I have gotten him more hi tech gadgets to be sure he won't hurt them (I cannot do it. I break out in welts when one gets a claw in me, even by accident) But he doesn't do it! He spoils them silly!

When they do something wrong he pleads with them in a voice that sounds an awful lot like his "nice kitty" voice, if you happened to be a cat who didn't speak human! I give them a sharp no! or GET DOWN! while he cajoles! I keep telling him they don't understand what he is saying!

Just went onto the kitchen and one of the girls was in the sink. They are getting big enough to jump now. They are so adorable and I am falling in love with them, but I simply can't!

<sigh>

Malcolm, I m bring them with me so when I get on in NY, they are all yours! I know you will give them a good home!

When I banish Marc to the sofa for snoring. all three like to jump on top of him to sleep. Then every so often, they may wake up and realize he is not paying enough attention to them so will start kneading! It's payback, the sudden wake-up, just like when he does one of those SNnx-snkx-snkx that wakes me up with a start!

I keep telling Marc to nip their claws so they aren't as sharp. I have gotten him more hi tech gadgets to be sure he won't hurt them (I cannot do it. I break out in welts when one gets a claw in me, even by accident) But he doesn't do it! He spoils them silly!

When they do something wrong he pleads with them in a voice that sounds an awful lot like his "nice kitty" voice, if you happened to be a cat who didn't speak human! I give them a sharp no! or GET DOWN! while he cajoles! I keep telling him they don't understand what he is saying!

Just went onto the kitchen and one of the girls was in the sink. They are getting big enough to jump now. They are so adorable and I am falling in love with them, but I simply can't!

<sigh>

Malcolm, I m bring them with me so when I get on in NY, they are all yours! I know you will give them a good home!

They sound adorable:)

Sharon

Archived