transportation from Buenos Aires international airport

San Diego Ellie

I've been checking on this myself and found this helpful information in the destinations section of CC.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/directions.cfm?ID=21

I've also checked a vendor that we used for tours last time there and they provide transfers as well as some other companies. The name of the company we used is Private Tours. You should be able to find them doing a search with that name and Buenos Aires.

We are using Private Tours for all of our tours and transportation in BA. Carlos has been very nice to work with.We are arriving EZE on Jan. 23 and the fare is $30 US for both of us to the hotel and $15 from hotel to pier on the 26th.We are also doing an all day city tour and a tango dinner show.The taxi fares may have been raised since we made our deal, but not much.Hope this helps.

PS. address is info@privatetours.com.ar

We are using Private Tours for all of our tours and transportation in BA. Carlos has been very nice to work with.We are arriving EZE on Jan. 23 and the fare is $30 US for both of us to the hotel and $15 from hotel to pier on the 26th.We are also doing an all day city tour and a tango dinner show.The taxi fares may have been raised since we made our deal' date=' but not much.Hope this helps.

PS. address is info@privatetours.com.ar

Does he have a web site?

We will be going from the Buenos Aires International Airport to a hotel in the Puerto Madero are. For anyone who has done this, what are the transportation options and costs for two people, and what do you recommend? Thanks.

Hi Ellie,

I saw your posting. You have lots of choices. You can email your hotel & ask them to arrange a private taxi (last year Marriott sent a Mercedes for us: Cost: $48 which included the tip.)

Once you get past customs & immigration at EZE you'll see several booths. Look for the one with the picture of the lion http://www.tiendaleon.com.ar You can take a shuttle bus + a van to your hotel or book a REMIS which is a private taxi.

Ted

• 2 weeks later...

We were in BA two weeks ago. There is a kiosk immediately outside the customs area where you can hire a private car (Remise) to take you to your hotel. The Fare was $27.

We had the hotel call a taxi for us when we were ready to go to he pier. The taxi fare was $5.

In both cases there was no waiting.

Enjoy your trip!

Hi Ellie,

I saw your posting. You have lots of choices. You can email your hotel & ask them to arrange a private taxi (last year Marriott sent a Mercedes for us: Cost: $48 which included the tip.)

Once you get past customs & immigration at EZE you'll see several booths. Look for the one with the picture of the lion http://www.tiendaleon.com.ar You can take a shuttle bus + a van to your hotel or book a REMIS which is a private taxi.

Ted

Will be staying at Marriott then to Iguassu Falls for 2 days, then back to BA to meet my Cruise Ship. Will the Marriott keep my luggage for 2 days for me?:confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Will be staying at Marriott then to Iguassu Falls for 2 days, then back to BA to meet my Cruise Ship. Will the Marriott keep my luggage for 2 days for me?:confused:

Did you find out if the Marriott would keep your luggage?

We are doing the same thing and would like to leave our luggage at the hotel.

Brenda

Did you find out if the Marriott would keep your luggage?

We are doing the same thing and would like to leave our luggage at the hotel.

Brenda

We are using Danate for airport transfer to Marriott and he felt that they will keep luggage for us. I could not get an e-mail reply from Marriott on this subject. Brenda let me know if you find out more info.

s/Rene

We are using Danate for airport transfer to Marriott and he felt that they will keep luggage for us. I could not get an e-mail reply from Marriott on this subject. Brenda let me know if you find out more info.

s/Rene

Rene, I will do that. We are still working on the Iguazu Falls trip. I just noticed that you are from New Iberia:)... we are in Slidell!

Brenda

Archived