Passion Island Transportation

inthewind

me and my girlfriend are planning the passion island excursion through the ship. i was wondering how long it takes to get here and back. i think you take a bus then a boat. was just wondering if there is a stop between the two for a bathroom break. know it's a dumb question , but had a rough time when bus got held up in traffic at st.thomas once after alot of drinks.

The bus trip is about 45 min. and the boat ride is about 10 or 15 min. About an hour there and an hour back. It goes by fast because the tour guide talks most of the time about the things you are seeing on the way and what to do when you get there. I was also worried about the bathroom situation, but the bus had a bathroom on it. That was a lifesaver for our daughters. You will have a great time. Wish I were going too. Passion Island is the most beautiful place I have ever been.

you can only go through the ship. it is for cruise passengers only. real nice beach i heard. not to crowded. all food and drinks included. also this is where the corona commercials are filmed.

Not true! You can go if you are not a cruise ship. I have done it. Very few segments of corona commercials are filmed there.

The "twister" jet boat tour from Carnival goes to Passion Island, but there is no mention of any included food or drink. Does anyone know if anything is included?

Ive heard you can meet up with the boat/ ferry and barter the crew for a day pass.:)

We will be taking the Twister excursion thru Carnival when we sail on the Freedom this Sat. (12/22) Will let you know how it is. They are not offering the Isla Passion excursion that includes the buffet on our sailing, so we figured we'd try the Twister. As far as I can see, we only get a beverage on the island.

I just tried to book this excurssion for the week of Feb 16 on Carnival Liberty and their not offering it. If you have any info on where to charter a boat or whatever to go on our own please let me know! Thanks!

Get me your email I will try to help.

Archived