Vision of the Seas

to Scopiorose: your photos are great! Looks like you had a very nice time. I'll be on board in 30 days. I'm going to check out Amith, the head waiter; he's been getting RAVE reviews on this ship. Also, your excursions look like fun, too!

Kapircorn: thanks for the great reviews, too!

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures of the Vision. We will be on her the end of January and am really looking forward to it. One question - if someone call help - we are in an Owner's Suite, #8002, I know it's near the bridge, I'm assuming it's not loud, but can you see the bridge or is there a walkway with glass so you can look into it??

Silly questions, I'm sure.

C

Peggy, the largest inside is a "Category J"--there are only 12 of them--all on Deck 8...172 sf...I know because we had one booked for March until last Friday when I upgraded it (and lowered my cost) to a 195 sf balcony cabin due to a quirky price drop (The balcony guarantees offered right now on my cruise are at a lower price than even the window cabins!)...

We had one of those "J" cabins last week. We saw the price drop for the balcony (below the "J" category) about a month before we sailed. We were afraid the balcony cabin would be located in a noisy part of the ship and we go to bed fairly early. Do you have a cabin assignment yet? We loved our superior inside on deck 8. The cabin was big and very quiet.

I'm going to check out Amith, the head waiter; he's been getting RAVE reviews on this ship.

Amith Sharma is a fabulous Head Waiter. He is nice-looking, courteous and charming, always with a smile. After the first night, he remembered my name and those of my two table companions. He probably also remembered the names of everyone else at the other tables. It is not for nothing that he was awarded Employee of the Year for both 2005 and 2006 on the Vision of the Seas (there are plaques on the wall behind the rear elevators).

Donald.

boy all I can say is book excursions!!!

The ship is fantastic, wonderful. Maz., wellllllllll, you need to have somewhere good to go, somewhere clean, safe and fun - it wont just happen. We went horseback riding and that was good, butttt, it didn't seem like the horses were in great shape....husband booked what can only be described as a polluted river tour....very disappointing....

In Villarta we went on an ATV tour and husband zip lining....both were ok, to get to the ATV we had to go a ways into some questionable places.....and then through town to get to the trails, it was all fun but, ah yeah.....

NOW Cabo......we got off and took a water taxi straight to the "office" which is a beach side bar and grill!!! It is right on the beach, music, fantastic food, fun, it was the best!

Have fun everyone going!!!

Archived