Favorite Carnival Ship ?

rob6465

For passengers who have been on 2 or more different Carnival ships. What is your favorite ship and why ? My wife and I were on our 1st cruise 9/07 on the conquest and are thinking of flying to Florida from Galveston to go on a Eastern Caribbean cruise.

For passengers who have been on 2 or more different Carnival ships. What is your favorite ship and why ? My wife and I were on our 1st cruise 9/07 on the conquest and are thinking of flying to Florida from Galveston to go on a Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Conquest has been our favourite so far.. been on the Victory and the Legend.. going on the Freedom very shortly .. and I suspect that she will be our favourite after that.. We prefer the Conquest class.

The one I just got off of. No not really but I did love the Liberty alot more then the Paradise. To have 3600 people on it I never felt like it. Not even at lunch time. It is a beautiful ship. I just wish she would go into San Juan during the day. I felt very unsafe at night there. To many people begging for money.

I would have to say the Victory - the first one we took the kids on. I loved the ship, and the vacation was amazing - good memories. The best food I've had on any cruise we've taken. Although I will say that usually my favorite ship is the one we're on at the time!

A~

Rob I would recommend you give a good hard look at the Miracle 8 day eastern itinerary from Ft. Lauderdale. We have sailed each class of ships in the current carnival fleet. We love the Conquest and find it a significant improvement on the Destiny and Triumph class (we sailed Victory also). Since you currently have no option for sailing a Spirit class ship from the upper Gulf coast, traveling to Florida provides you an excellent opportunity to sail one of these fine uncrowded vessels. The itinerary is also one that will take you to ports you will not usually reach from Florida.

http://www.carnival.com/Ship_Detail.aspx?shipCode=MI

Spirit Class. Very elegant for a Carnival ship, and the layout is excellent. With the main dining room all the way aft, many of the problems trying to find one's way around due to interrupted decks, is not evident on this class of ship. I also find the main dining room layout much more appealing; more glass, better chance of getting a window seat.

Miracle would be my number 1 choice.... loved the layout .... the ship was beautiful yet had a fun decor through out...

Liberty would be my number 2 choice.... didn't like the layout as much and didn't like the tiered seating on the lido deck.... but it is a beautiful ship

Fantasy would be my number 3 choice.... The ship was beautiful but smaller and older...

These are the only 3 I've been on and this would be my ranking of the ships themselves....

I'd have to go with the Conquest on that one too...and not just the class...but the actual Conquest ship! Its an awesome ship, good layout (except for that mid-ship dining room that splits the middle in two)...but otherwise...great ship, and of course...it was our first cruise! Don't get me wrong, we've been on other cruises and other ships...and still...the Conquest holds something special.

I will chime back in .. about the Spirit Class.. I did love the aft pool area wish Conquest had that.. but other that that getting around going up some stairs or down some stairs did not make it better for us;) Spirit balconies suck really you look over a lifeboat most times.. anyways just my opinion:)

I understand about the Conquest. When looking at other ships i feel like i'm cheating on her and she's telling me...go ahead, see if that other ship is better than me.

LOL I so get that! My only Carnival ship to date has been the Conquest and my 2 subsequent sailings on other ships didn't sway me away from her.

Next up I'm trying the Glory and hope it feels new but the same as the Conquest! :)

So far, I have only been on the Victory twice, so I am sure that will always be a special ship for me. We are looking into a Miracle cruise this summer, and from what I hear it will be great. The day we will debark the Miracle, the Victory will be in port too, and I am already getting the feeling that will be an awkward situation. Like when an ex sees you with another person. I really want to try the Conquest sometime too. The atmosphere sounds like it would be perfect for me.

I have been on the Conquest, Spirit and Destiny class and both my wife and I prefer (by a long shot) the Spirit class. We have been on the Miracle when she was a year old, and we are going on her again in January.

Better layout, smaller crowds, beautiful decor......

Good Luck!

Cheers!!!!!

Been on 4 cruises and Freedom hands down - I loved the outdoor movie screen, Greece, food & of course John Heald & Heidi

Archived