Order women's shorts in winter time?

CRUZFOOLS

Anyone have any idea where I could order misses walking shorts for a cruise in January. The ones that I have do not fit and I have been to numerous store but to no avail. I am desperate. I have even been checking on the internet but so far it has not been good. Help.........

I needed some new twill crops for a January cruise. I took a chance and typed in "women's twill crops" in the search at LL Bean, even though their current catalog does not show any summer attire. Lo and behold, they came up and I ordered them! I wasn't given a back order or anything.

So maybe you could try the same thing. Just type "women's shorts" in the search at LL Bean.com.

Another place to try is Bealls.com, a Florida department store that sells summer clothing all year long.

Good luck.

Anyone have any idea where I could order misses walking shorts for a cruise in January. The ones that I have do not fit and I have been to numerous store but to no avail. I am desperate. I have even been checking on the internet but so far it has not been good. Help.........

www.tilley.com They're pricey, but they'll never wear out! They wash in the sink & dry over nite! STYLE!

Archived