Pictures of the Carnival Freedom...

scejas

We are sailing the Freedom in March. Can you give us some info about the ship?

Overall it was great having sailed on the Valor, Liberty and now the Freedom -- the Freedom is my second favorite (edges out the Valor due to the big screen out on the lido deck). I still prefer the decor on the Liberty....

All three ships have the identical layout (along with the Conquest - which I have not been on)...

I will have more tomorrow or late tonight in my review..

What room is the one with the fireplace? That is beautiful.

It's next to the Chic dining room -- I believe it's just a sitting area but they also film live the morning show that is displayed on the big screen and in-cabin tv's there every morning.

We will be sailing on Freedom in May. Did you happen to notice if they had scrap booking supplies in the photo dept? I saw that the other ships have supplies. If some one is going on the Freedom in the next couple of months would you mind checking it out for me. :)

We will be sailing on Freedom in May. Did you happen to notice if they had scrap booking supplies in the photo dept? I saw that the other ships have supplies. If some one is going on the Freedom in the next couple of months would you mind checking it out for me. :)

They had tons of supplies in the gallery on deck 4. All sorts of albums, frames, and supplies. There was a nice selection to choose from. I had trouble picking one out! :eek:

They had tons of supplies in the gallery on deck 4. All sorts of albums, frames, and supplies. There was a nice selection to choose from. I had trouble picking one out! :eek:

In addition to the scrapbooking supplies they had a scrabooking class on one of the last days. Keep an eye out for it in the capers... i believe it was the last day at sea

Archived