Where is the Conquest?

billsrobb

Hi everybody! I waited until this evening to log in to start reading any early posts from those returning from the Conquest after the fog delay/and Olga. I laughed out loud when I read the thread title from my Buddy Robb. Are we going to be playing "Where is the Conquest" all winter? :D

Cindy: I sure hope NOT

69 days

Robb

We just got off the Conqust and let me tell you we went nowhere LOL Be glad you didnt board her this past Sunday so that they could keep you onboard and lie to you for 3 days. Not to mention sell you tickets even though you know you were not going there but of course they gave you the money back . Its nice to understand Italian and overhear the officers speaking of what they are going to do about it and hear them say "LIE and tell them what they want to hear untill we know what the **** they want us to tell them after Cozumel "

But oh well I mean taking you out into the Gulf of Mexico and sitting for 1 1/2 days not moving waiting to dock in Cozumel was worth the 70 bucks they gave me right LOL NOT .

I will try again looks like to do the same trip in Feb. Wish me luck ! ( knew we should have done Disney World this past week and the Conquest in Oct !)

We just got off the Conqust and let me tell you we went nowhere LOL Be glad you didnt board her this past Sunday so that they could keep you onboard and lie to you for 3 days. Not to mention sell you tickets even though you know you were not going there but of course they gave you the money back . Its nice to understand Italian and overhear the officers speaking of what they are going to do about it and hear them say "LIE and tell them what they want to hear untill we know what the **** they want us to tell them after Cozumel "

But oh well I mean taking you out into the Gulf of Mexico and sitting for 1 1/2 days not moving waiting to dock in Cozumel was worth the 70 bucks they gave me right LOL NOT .

I will try again looks like to do the same trip in Feb. Wish me luck ! ( knew we should have done Disney World this past week and the Conquest in Oct !)

This is going to be a long night...Popcorn is ready...

We just got off the Conqust and let me tell you we went nowhere LOL Be glad you didnt board her this past Sunday so that they could keep you onboard and lie to you for 3 days.

Can you be more specific? Exactly what did they lie about? I'm sure it was annoying, all the delays, missed ports, etc. but wasn't it better than being at home, cooking, cleaning, etc.?:confused: ;) Were you given an option of cancelling the cruise and leaving the ship while it was still in Galveston? Just curious what you heard crew members talk about in Italian...

Hummm... interesting...

Oddly enough, I happen to speak sufficient Italian to get along well in Europe... would you mind telling us, in Italian, what it was that they said? I don't doubt you but perhaps there was an interpretation problem...

Archived