Busy day in Brisbane

Riffraff

It'll be a busy day at Portside tomorrow (Tuesday 18th) - there'll be 2 ships at Portside, both embarking passengers - although at different times, so hopefully no one will end up on the wrong ship!:D

At 3.00am tomorrow morning Statendam is due to leave dry dock and go across the river to 'Hamilton No 2' which is the wharf next to Portside - and then at about 5.30 Pacific Sun should pull in behind her at Portside.

I guess they'll embark Pacific Sun passengers first since she sails at 3.00pm, and then Statendam which sails at midnight.

I'm going to pop down to Portside for a peek at them both tomorrow :D Don't think i'll be hanging around for the Statendam's midnight departure somehow, but will definatley be there for the Sun's :D

Anyone else going down tomorrow?

I'm going to pop down to Portside for a peek at them both tomorrow :D Don't think i'll be hanging around for the Statendam's midnight departure somehow, but will definatley be there for the Sun's :D

Anyone else going down tomorrow?

Busier than a day at work Jo?

Hi everyone,

Have a look on the P&o webcam for pacific sun thismorning. The Sun and Statendam are looking at each other. This doesnt hppen very often in brisbane. I tried to stick the pic up here but i am not sire on how to do it.

Cheers,

Kirsten

Here ya go :D

pacific_sunlookingatStatendam.jpg

Archived