liquor at captains cocktail party

floridafunlady

So does this hold true for the Past Guest parties too? I guess I have never tried to go up to the bar and order, I always thought you had to drink what they served on the tray....7 cruises and I just learned this!!!

Yep... same same for past guest parties...

As long as there's a bar in the area where the party is being held you can walk up and order what ever you want. If there's no bar you have to depend on the waiters to get your request.

Once again, a tip of a couple bucks pretty much ensures good follow on service!!!

Are the drinks free at the captain's party? and you can get whatever you want? How can they serve free drinks for the entire ship? I know they're free at the past guest party, I've been there, I asked the waiter to get me what I wanted, it came quickly, just like ordering at a bar.

Are the drinks free at the captain's party? and you can get whatever you want? How can they serve free drinks for the entire ship? I know they're free at the past guest party, I've been there, I asked the waiter to get me what I wanted, it came quickly, just like ordering at a bar.

Mainly because not everybody on the ship attends...they don't last long and most people don't know to order their own drink as opposed to just taking what the waiter has on the tray.

Archived