drinking age

dillmill41

I find it amazing the lengths that some of you go to, to bash other users on this message board! Also you have figured it out I am not 21, WOW and congratulations to all of you who did. In years past the drinking age on Royal Caribbean Ships was 18 and in other posts of mine I did inquire about the drinking age. I do feel the same way as El Mono you can vote, go to war and kill someone but you can’t have a drink. Little bit ridiculous in my eyes but hey, I wouldn’t know “Young and adventurous combined with drinking is not a good combination.” (iheartbda-) That is for a person who cannot control themselves and I think that you are being a little harsh, because not ever person who drinks is like that. Also it is not my goal to get any employee to lose their job! I do understand that those people work very hard, and that is not my intention what so ever. So in closing I’m glad to see that all of you have made your statements and feel the way that you do, but in the future do it with a little bit more respect.

Actually, ar141396, the drinking age of 18 on RCI was for WINE and BEER only, and nothing else., and the minor must have been accompanied by a parent or guardian who signed a WAIVER upon boarding. I find it amazing the lengths that some posters go not to know the actual facts! WOW and congratulations to you!

Wonder if we can expect a future post about how one or two minors were asked to leave the ship?

I find it amazing the lengths that some of you go to, to bash other users on this message board! Also you have figured it out I am not 21, WOW and congratulations to all of you who did. In years past the drinking age on Royal Caribbean Ships was 18 and in other posts of mine I did inquire about the drinking age. I do feel the same way as El Mono you can vote, go to war and kill someone but you can’t have a drink. Little bit ridiculous in my eyes but hey, I wouldn’t know “Young and adventurous combined with drinking is not a good combination.” (iheartbda-) That is for a person who cannot control themselves and I think that you are being a little harsh, because not ever person who drinks is like that. Also it is not my goal to get any employee to lose their job! I do understand that those people work very hard, and that is not my intention what so ever. So in closing I’m glad to see that all of you have made your statements and feel the way that you do, but in the future do it with a little bit more respect.

Sorry, but I don't see how saying, "young and adventurous combined with drinking is not a good idea" is harsh, rude, or disrepectful.:confused:

I want to apologize for the above post in under my avatar. I didn't post that. We have a house guest who, after alot of Christmas cheer apparently thought that would be funny. Sincere apologies. :o

too much "eggnog" for your house guest? :p

Archived