Hard time finding hotel in Long Beach. Please help

imdreaming

I need to find a hotel in Long beach for our pre-night stay for our cruise in February. I need a hotel room that will accomadate 6. If I'm really lucky, I can find a family suite. But most likely I will have to get two rooms. I need the free park, free shuttle, and free breakfast would really be nice. I hate going through the mass of hotel reservations sites. I really prefer going through actually hotel websites or the actually phone numbers of the hotels to talk to them personally. I'm hoping to get a room or rooms for under $150.00. Is that possible? I don't needed something fancy . Just clean and safe. thankyou for any help. jill

I really like Coast Long Beach hotel but I keep hotel reservation sites that say it's booked. I need a phone number. It is a holiday on Monday February 14th and Valentimes day. So I'm anxious to get a reservation somewhere.

If you are sailing from the new Long Beach terminal, you might want to consider the Queen Mary Hotel. It is located adjacent to the pier--no shuttle needed. It has been many years since I stayed there(was a Hyatt at that time), so I really cannot give an up-to-date recommendation. But, being a former ocean liner, it was an interesting place to stay.

imdreaming,

Go to priceline and bid 3* hotel Long Beach. You will get either the Hyatt Regency Long Beach or the Coast Long Beach Hotel. Might start at about $72 (that's what people have been getting it for as of late) per room. Good Luck!

Kel

We booked a two-bedroom suite at the Summerfield Suites in El Segundo, 5 minutes from the airport. We booked a Trio Suite with two bedrooms, 1 with a king bed, 1 with 2 doubles, and a sofa bed in the living room. It also has two full baths and a full kitchen. It holds six comfortably.

We got the Entertainment Book price of $154 per night in November. It's got free breakfast, which some have raved about on Trip Advisor. It's got free parking, but I don't know whether you can leave a car there for a cruise. They do not have a shuttle to the cruise pier. They do have a social hour with wine, beer & appetizers Mon-Thur from 5:30 to 7. It's a Wyndham Hotel, so if you are a Wyndham By Request member, you get their perks. Phone number: 310-725-0100. Ask for the Entertainment Book Hotels at Half Price rate if you've got an E-book. If not, they are selling them now for 2005.

Archived