Cancel cruise excursions??

bearswife

I can't remember. Can I cancel an excursion without being charged for it within 24 or is 48 hours? I scheduled a beach day and for of us its $177. I thought if the weather stinks now I loose this money unless the ship cancels it. So, I thought I would wait close to the port date to see what the weather will be like. I don't think beach excursions get booked up or am I wrong?????

Once you get onboard, you have up to 48 hours before your excursion to cancel without your onboard account charged.

Figures, the excursion is the first port 2days after sailing. Just worried about paying for rainy day at the beach. I don't think they cancel for rain unless its heavy rain. Ok, thanks for your help.

Figures, the excursion is the first port 2days after sailing. Just worried about paying for rainy day at the beach. I don't think they cancel for rain unless its heavy rain. Ok, thanks for your help.

That seems like a lot of money for a beach excursion - why not just get off of the boat and go sit on a beach somewhere, without paying the cruise line? Even factoring in taxi fare, beach chair rental and lunch, I'd think you'd be money ahead to do it on your own.

Archived