Best Place for Sail-Away on Grand?

martylouie

Where should i be for Sail-Away on Grand this Saturday?

Onboard for sure!:D

But where on board? I do have a Balcony.

Lester

For us it would be up on the Sun Deck, #15, one up from the main pool. Since your leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, definitely on the port/left side as you leave Port Everglades. The condo residents always give you a wave as your leaving. :)

I'm going the 5th and was wondering the same thing. Why port? If you are heading south, wouldn't all the land be on the starboard side? Or am I confused:D

Thank,

Josh

Josh when you leave from FLL you head east out to the Atlantic Ocean first. The condo's are on the left-handed(Port) then you head south once you clear the port faciilities.

marilyn

I'm going the 5th and was wondering the same thing. Why port? If you are heading south, wouldn't all the land be on the starboard side? Or am I confused:D Thank, Josh

As mentioned, the condos are on the port side and lots of residents wave and toot horns. They will also sail out to sea far enough that land will be in the distance and the light barely visible on a clear day. They do not sail right down the coast.

One spot that fabulous for a sail away and is often overlooked the Skywalker Lounge. You can see everything from up there. If you're traveling with a group, it's even more fun.

Charlie

I second the Skywalker Lounge. That's where we were on the maiden voyage of the Grand, leaving from Istandbul. It was fantastic. You can see everything.

Archived