dune buggies ruins snorkeling

gehrandt

Has anyone done the dune buggy excursion which goes to ruins, tours around the island and stops for a snorkeling break?

Any suggestions on the best tour group for something like this? Tks

See if the tour will work for you , if you have any questions email them they get great reviews.

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Buggy?From=Activities

We did this tour and had lots of fun. The 'ruins' we went to were extremely small--a building about the size of a garden shed. The snorkeling was just ok--we walked out from shore, saw some fish but the coral is pretty wiped out.

We loved driving around the wilder areas of the island on the beach highway and the lunch beach stop was beautiful. We also visited a tequila factory.

Some of the dune buggies weren't in the best of shape, but we enjoyed doing something different on Cozumel since we'd been there several times before.

We did this tour just the other day, but with jeeps instead of buggies. There was a parallel group to ours in the buggies.

We actually hated this tour--we had to do all the driving, on bad roads, at high speeds. The snorkelling was poor, and our lunchw as pathetic.

Some pretty scenery, with families out on the water (Sunday), but all the beaches were badly strewn with litter.

Our worst excursion ever, but some in the group seemed to like it okay.

Oh, and the ruins are not worth a stop, for sure.

We did it a few years ago and had a great time. I have snorkeled at better places, but no real compliant. The only thing negative that happened was the dune buggy got stuck on the sand. The guy in front of me checked up, so I had to stop, but then got stuck. After of few tries I got freed up and off I went buzzing along the beach. Well worth the cost. When we got home I almost bought a dune buggy. Maybe I will later.

Dune Buggies on the beach, that is . . .

CruiseHealing

Archived