When will I recieve documents- I booked through a TA

NickCDN

I am sailing out Feb. 10 from Miami on the Dawn and am wondering if and when we will recieve documents from NCL with Luggage Tags and info on how to book shore excursions online. I did book through a TA and also wondering if maybe we dont recieve anything from NCL, but recieve it all through our TA.

Thanks for the info

Nick

First Time Cruiser

we booked through a TA- hard copies of the luggage tags and brochures on the shore excursions came directly from NCL. I can download my edcos directly from the NCL site and you should be able to if you register, enter you reservation number and some info it should appear and allow you to book and see the excursions on line.....enjoy your first time....:)

I am sailing out Feb. 10 from Miami on the Dawn and am wondering if and when we will recieve documents from NCL with Luggage Tags and info on how to book shore excursions online. I did book through a TA and also wondering if maybe we dont recieve anything from NCL, but recieve it all through our TA.

Thanks for the info

Nick

First Time Cruiser

Your docs will come from your TA. You can go on line now and book your excursions. http://www.ncl.com. You will need to create an account and have your reservation number but then you are good to go.

You may get e-docs and never receive the hard copies. If that happens when you get to the port you can get luggage tags from the porters and fill them out there. No big deal it happens all the time.

Thanks for the info

Nick

First Time Cruiser

We booked through a TA and got our hard copies about six weeks from our sailing. They came from the TA not NCL and did include luggage tags.

Enjoy your first cruise~

We got ours from NCL today (we book directly with NCL) for our 2/10/08 Jewel cruise. We got the Welcome Aboard Booklet, a Shore Excursion Booklet, Shore Excursion Order Forms, Shore Excursion Letter and good old Luggage Tags.

In the cover letter, it says NCL will be emailing "you or your travel professional your cruise documents (eDocs) very soon, so watch your email." Sounds like this package is all we will be receiving. We got our eDocs email notification a few weeks ago.

We booked through an "in-person" TA, and I only received a "guest confirmation" from the TA. We are sailing next Sunday, Dec. 30 and booked in October. I finally called the TA, and when she got back to me, she told me to go to http://www.ncl.com/edocs, enter in our confirmation number and name, and the docs are online, including the luggage tags.

Once you create an account, you can book excursions through ncl.com.

if you booked through an in person TA, did they do the advance registration for you? I created an account online so I could book shore excusions and also print our edoc, which were already available, but that Pre registration says it MUST be complete at least 7 days prior to cruising with NCL. We gave all our passport info to the TA, so will it show on the advance registration website that our TA has already submitted the required info?

Thanks,

Nick

Archived