Is the volcano stop near the beach that Cosol stops?

dcsam

I'm wondering if we did the Cosol tour, would he be able to drop us off at the beach for some extra time, rather than go to the volcano? We've been to the volcano, and I really would rather spend more time at the beach. Are these two places close enough together where he wouldn't have to go out of his way to accommodate this request?

I'm wondering if we did the Cosol tour, would he be able to drop us off at the beach for some extra time, rather than go to the volcano? We've been to the volcano, and I really would rather spend more time at the beach. Are these two places close enough together where he wouldn't have to go out of his way to accommodate this request?
When we toured with COSOL the driver asked our group if we wanted to skip the volcano to spend more time on the beach. We ended up visiting the volcano and spent a little over an hour at the beach. It seemed the distance between the two was considerable and would require some effort to accommodate you.

It is not far as the crow flies, and the turn off to the beach is on the way to the volcano. But the road to the beach is extremely steep and curvy--it's tough enough to drive it once. It would take quite awhile to drop you off there so I would not expect it to happen.

I did his tour in December. He asked if anyone wanted to skip the volcano. Some did, so he rearrange those people who didn't want to go to the volcano in one van and headed straight to the beach.

He was very accommodating. I will definitely ask him if you are able to do this before you book his tour.

You absolutely cannot go wrong booking with Cosol. We just returned Saturday from the Crown Princess. We booked with Cosol and it was great.

There were three vans. Baptiste drove our van.

There were numerous stops. One I really enjoyed was when we stopped and were able to sample all the different fruits that the island had. The joke was that we could not leave until all the food was gone and there was a bunch. Everything was cut neatly and on platters. When we stopped at the botanical garden (can't remember the name) there was also JohnnyCakes (great!) and some type of deep fried fish thing (like a hushpuppy). Cosol had a cooler in the back of his van with complimentary rum punch, Piton beer, sodas and water These were offered several times throughout the tour and if you wanted more that one beer, no problem!

My 15 yr old snorkled at Jahlousie. Since it was only an hour stay, my husband and I did not. We could have skipped the beach because that's not our "thing" but the view of the Piton's was great at Jahlousie so it made it worthwhile.

It was a very enjoyable day and I don't think you will be disappointed if you go with Cosol Tours.

Archived