Carnival beer supplies?

Caliber1

I have read in recent weeks about a few Carnival ships running out of one brand or another of beer. These were 7 day cruises. Was wondering how they would stock enough of everything for a 14 day Repo cruise, or would they restock part way through?

I have read in recent weeks about a few Carnival ships running out of one brand or another of beer. These were 7 day cruises. Was wondering how they would stock enough of everything for a 14 day Repo cruise, or would they restock part way through?

very good reason to bring on your own from port if they don't.;)

depending on the ports, they will re-stock if they can get them. I don't think that many of the various ports stock too much coors light or miller light, which are two flavors that they seem to run out of. I have no idea how at $5 a shot that they'd ever want to risk running out, but they must stock something else or they figure people will change their brand if they run out.

depending on the ports, they will re-stock if they can get them. I don't think that many of the various ports stock too much coors light or miller light, which are two flavors that they seem to run out of. I have no idea how at $5 a shot that they'd ever want to risk running out, but they must stock something else or they figure people will change their brand if they run out.

I'll be looking for Coors Light in Mexico on the way down to Panama. I think chances are really slim after that.

If their supply does not meet your demand, then bring your own supply. Hopefully, you can get away with it. :D

That's the plan, well, not on embarkation, but in ports of call.

Miller light and Coors light? If they're running out of that little lamb pee, who cares? They can make their own on board. Water, lots of water, a drop of yellow food color, a little soap for suds, bottle it up and serve. Ewwww

Dan

As a courtesy, you may want to warn the cruise line when you'll be sailing so they can stock up.:p

Yes sweetie, on the Pacific side though. Need to find the exact itinerary. Isn't that what you did, LA to Miami?

We were LA to Ft Lauderdale. Costa Rica was my favorite stop. Charlie Soto is a great tour guide. He does both sides of CR..Puntarenas and...whatever the other port is (??? I forget)

If their supply does not meet your demand, then bring your own supply. Hopefully, you can get away with it. :D

You obviously don't know Mr. Coach...:eek:

We were LA to Ft Lauderdale. Costa Rica was my favorite stop. Charlie Soto is a great tour guide. He does both sides of CR..Puntarenas and...whatever the other port is (??? I forget)

That's where we're stopping this time. We used Charlie when we were in Puerto Limon last January. It was a blast, well, except for the van breaking down out in the middle of the jungle at some little private farm. :eek:

You obviously don't know Mr. Coach...:eek:

LMFAO, obviously not...err.... I mean, I know not what you speak of. :eek: :D Sup slim, Merry merry, happy happy, and all that.

That's where we're stopping this time. We used Charlie when we were in Puerto Limon last January. It was a blast, well, except for the van breaking down out in the middle of the jungle at some little private farm. :eek:

LMFAO, obviously not...err.... I mean, I know not what you speak of. :eek:

Private farm?....certainly not a ganja farm...in C.R.....:p

Me thinks you do know what I speak of Mister :p Remember...you sent me a pic of the beer fridge ;)

Private farm?....certainly not a ganja farm...in C.R.....:p

Me thinks you do know what I speak of Mister :p Remember...you sent me a pic of the beer fridge ;)

Nope, the guy grew everything else though. Fresh bananas right off the bunch. Well, he might have had some somewhere, but we didn't see or smell it. :eek: Have pics of DW holding a baby sloth that had been abandoned by it's ma, the guy w/ the farm was taking care of it. It was a cool tour. Charlie got a cab and came to get us out in the woods. LMAO

Opps, forgot about the pictorial evidence. :cool: So, DW doesn't want a kegerator on the deck at home. Maybe it should go in my new office LMAO.

very good reason to bring on your own from port if they don't.;)

I have read different things about bringing your own. So, is it ok to bring it from port just not at the beginning?

What is the price usually? Is it $5 domestic and more for imports? Are they serving bottles? Cans? Plastic bottles? Those are so lame.

True, gotta give a nod to a man who can give such devotion to anything. Kinda like a beer soul mate. :D

Me, I am still searching for that perfect beer, (but having fun looking:) ).

Sadly, what I want to devote to....well you know....:(

I have read different things about bringing your own. So, is it ok to bring it from port just not at the beginning?

What is the price usually? Is it $5 domestic and more for imports? Are they serving bottles? Cans? Plastic bottles? Those are so lame.

Word has it you can bring a small amount on at ports of call. I guess I'll find out in 450 days lmao.

Why? If it ain't broke don't fix it I always say.:cool:

Kinda what I thought. besides, then others would run out, that would be selfish of me. :D

True, gotta give a nod to a man who can give such devotion to anything. Kinda like a beer soul mate. :D

Me, I am still searching for that perfect beer, (but having fun looking:) ).

LMAO, I bet you are repete.

Archived