My wife wants to change cruise ships after i've already payed in full??!!! HELP??!!!

JDubSC

Alright Kathy......you obviously missed the clue so I'll post it again for you.Heck I'll even bold it for ya!
OHHHHHHHH.thanks Sandie.......you see this FLORIDA girls does not comprehend the word SNOW..whether it be weather related or not........

So thats what he said?? Too bad he didnt bring it and get caught!

No idea, I never eat them.:D True story. Years ago in CI, you might remember the Jack in the Box by the train station. I pulled in to the drive in to get my kids hamburgers. I asked the "clown head" for x amount of Whoppers and it YELLED back at me that they do not sell whoppers. I was traumatized for life. :eek: The kids in the back seat had to finish the order. :o Never went in another drive in.

Back to this,

No, that was on this thread. Then a lot of us had all our posts pulled from this one and I could not get the picture on it. So I got it into my signature and others. I saw his light on one time after that day. :confused:

Thats too funny,Alexis...about as funny as when I was first driving and I hit poor old Jack....the voice came thru the head and asked if everything was alright??:eek: :eek:

OHHHHHHHH.thanks Sandie.......you see this FLORIDA girls does not comprehend the word SNOW..whether it be weather related or not........

Thats too funny,Alexis...about as funny as when I was first driving and I hit poor old Jack....the voice came thru the head and asked if everything was alright??:eek: :eek:

You guys are cracking me up!!! Thanks for cheering me up this afternoon!!

If I recall, some people had posted something along those lines. That would have been my feeling as well except I would have felt sorry for his 22 year old wife, of one year, and their baby.

If I recall, some people had posted something along those lines. That would have been my feeling as well except I would have felt sorry for his 22 year old wife, of one year, and their baby.

The whole thing sounded right off of Judge Judy though!!!:D:rolleyes:

The whole thing sounded right off of Judge Judy though!!!:D:rolleyes:

Judge Judy, Dr.Phil or one of those other talk shows for sure.:D

And back to the question by the person who resurrected this thread, wonder if the OP DID go on the cruise and was it with or without his wife?

Inquiring minds want to know.:p

And back to the question by the person who resurrected this thread, wonder if the OP DID go on the cruise and was it with or without his wife?

No kidding!! I still think it was a kid on Winter Break :eek:

###

I wish it was the one that YELLED at me. It would serve him right. :mad:

I hope you flattened him. :D

Isn't he supposed to leave on the 20th?

Archived