Vitamin water

noelbows

Ziggypup & Mac777daddy:

If I wanted you to tell me what I should drink, I would have asked that instead of asking if you knew whether or not it was available. I did not check, but can only assume that you are equal opportunity preachers and go on other threads and tell those posters what they should eat and drink. What a shame.

Not that it is any of your business, but I do eat well and take vitamins daily, as prescribed by my doctor (not just suggested, but prescribed for a specific condition). My 15YO son, on the other hand, prefers junk food, soda and not much else. Except Vitamin Water. I will pay for a Vitamin Water for him every now and then because it may be the closest thing to nutrition that I can get in his body... unless you count the dairy in ice cream. I think Vitamin Water is better for him than the coke he drinks every day. If I can replace 1 coke with a serving of VW each day, I feel a little better. I also find that drinking an 8 oz serving of Defense Vitamin Water as soon as I feel a cold coming on has chased it away more than once when everyone around me was sick.

Carol, Water Baby, Laurie, Patrick, Kathy, madforcruising, cruisingsoulmates, flvol77, san4u2 and anyone else who actually tried to help answer my question instead of telling me how to live my life:

THANK YOU!!

People like you are the reason I continue to be a Cruise Critic member. Keep posting.

Ziggypup & Mac777daddy:

If I wanted you to tell me what I should drink, I would have asked that instead of asking if you knew whether or not it was available. I did not check, but can only assume that you are equal opportunity preachers and go on other threads and tell those posters what they should eat and drink. What a shame.

Not that it is any of your business, but I do eat well and take vitamins daily, as prescribed by my doctor (not just suggested, but prescribed for a specific condition). My 15YO son, on the other hand, prefers junk food, soda and not much else. Except Vitamin Water. I will pay for a Vitamin Water for him every now and then because it may be the closest thing to nutrition that I can get in his body... unless you count the dairy in ice cream. I think Vitamin Water is better for him than the coke he drinks every day. If I can replace 1 coke with a serving of VW each day, I feel a little better. I also find that drinking an 8 oz serving of Defense Vitamin Water as soon as I feel a cold coming on has chased it away more than once when everyone around me was sick.

Carol, Water Baby, Laurie, Patrick, Kathy, madforcruising, cruisingsoulmates, flvol77, san4u2 and anyone else who actually tried to help answer my question instead of telling me how to live my life:

THANK YOU!!

People like you are the reason I continue to be a Cruise Critic member. Keep posting.

;) I am a teacher and can't agree more with drinking Defense at the first sign of a cold. For me it works, gives me the boost of C and Zinc I need!

Archived