Suite 50l--Windsurf

savysailor

I can only answer about this as the suite was before they added the special suites. This suite had a jacuzzi tub and shower, unlike the shower-only on deck 3. It also had a 42" plasma TV, and a small dining room table and chairs to seat 4 if I remember correctly. It also came with a laptop, and what I considered more storage area. But it was considered the owners suite then, so maybe a lot has changed!! Hope this helps

Savysailor, there is only one bathroom as such. It really consists of one odd shaped room that houses the jacuzzi tub, and a bit of storage space. This then leads into the bathroom proper throug a glass door. That is one distinct advantage of the suites on deck 3....the two baths. Husband in one, and me in the other!

The Paul Gauguin was awesome. It holds 380 people, 70ish more than the Windsurf, but the space, staff ratio, cabins were definitely better IMHO. There is also no need to sign for any drinks, wines, cocktails at all, day or night. Visually, French Polynesia is stunning. However that being said, the crew of both ships are fabulous, and neither one wins out over the other. Each ship has its own merits. As you see below, we are back to the Windsurf on the 16th of this month, and we are looking forward to it. Do not look forward to signing for every drink though!!

Hope this helps!

Archived