Upgrade Fairy

caribbeanchickie

Hi all,

We booked a GTY 8A and were upgraded to 9A :D ( not the wraparound) on the Triumph for our Jan 19 cruise. Can anyone share their thoughts on this category? Room size? balcony size? Whatever else I might need to know.

Thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Michelle

Cool upgrade!

What's the cabin number? I might be able to give you some info!

My daughter and I were upgraded to a 9a (from inside quarantee) on the Spirit a few years back. I'm sure the Triumph is the same. We loved it. It was very big, in fact the biggest room I have ever had on a cruise. I think you are going to love it. Lots of room to move. You could have a small party in there and not feel crowded.

My daughter and I were upgraded to a 9a (from inside quarantee) on the Spirit a few years back. I'm sure the Triumph is the same. We loved it. It was very big, in fact the biggest room I have ever had on a cruise. I think you are going to love it. Lots of room to move. You could have a small party in there and not feel crowded.

I am trying not to be overly excited but I can hardly contain myself. I called hubby screaming on the phone....hahahaha My travel agent was just as excited....lol

Heavens....this sort of upgrade NEVER happens to us! *L*

I want to know exactly what sort of offering we have to make to this Upgrade Fairie to get these!

Hello All,

THIS IS a great story. Friday night before I left the office I booked 4 cabins at a CAT 8A GTY....I just called Carnival to get fax copies for our files, and ALL 4 got a CAT 11......WOWAWUUUUA

I cant get a hold of the client to let them know, but I am totally excited for them:)

Hello All,

THIS IS a great story. Friday night before I left the office I booked 4 cabins at a CAT 8A GTY....I just called Carnival to get fax copies for our files, and ALL 4 got a CAT 11......WOWAWUUUUA

I cant get a hold of the client to let them know, but I am totally excited for them:)

Ok, now I AM JEALOUS. :p

You'll have one of the largest side balconies on the ship as well as a private stairway for crew only right outside your door that you can use to access Lido and the Pizza & Ice Cream stations.

TIVERANDAH2.GIF

Hubby will be quite pleased to hear about the easy access to the Ice Cream bar!! LOL

My only concern right now is the noise. :(

Thanks

BTW, We were on the Liberty in 2006, LOVED HER. I'm sure you will as well.

Archived