The Difinitive Answer To The Dress Code Question!

kakalina

This is too funny:D But I must say that on out last Princess cruise, one older woman was in curlers!!!! And she kept riding up and down in the glass elevator:rolleyes: We all had a good laugh over that one, with pics to prove it!!

Hummm, I will bend these rules... Exactly who is it that will enforce it??? Ahhh, I'll slip him some $$ -- I can get in.... I will wear my crown each and every night and if the glare and sparkle is too much -- so be it!

Her highness, has spoken and it is good and it is true!!!

err i don't have tux...I was just gonna wear suit and tie for formal nights. would I be out of place?!

I am going to assume that your question is a serious one (given that this is actually a "fun" thread, not a serious one, that might be a dangerous assumption on my part ... but, what they hay?)

On most HAL cruises you will not feel out of place dressed in a suit and tie. A lot of men dress in suit and tie for formal night. Many dress in Tuxedo, too ... but you won't feel out of place. Thanks for asking, though. Some people don't even bother to pack long pants for a cruise ... much less slacks, dress shirts, ties, and jackets. :D

Archived