Ah, another new year, where's everyone going???

daveky

Never done this before, not one to post threads just for the sake of it, BUT felt excited, for some reason, about 2008. So... where's everyone crusing to this new year???

Myself, will be on the Liberty, the 1st weekend in May and looking at Hawaii in the fall.

Happy 2008 crusing to all.

Dave

Never done this before, not one to post threads just for the sake of it, BUT felt excited, for some reason, about 2008. So... where's everyone crusing to this new year???

Myself, will be on the Liberty, the 1st weekend in May and looking at Hawaii in the fall.

Dave

March 1: 5-Night Navigator - Western Caribbean

Sept 21: 7-Night Adventure - Southern Caribbean

And we are looking at 1 or 2 additional shorties (3 or 4 Nights).

Carnival Glory - 6/21/08 - Eastern - complete surprise for the kids until we get to port!

NCL Gem - 12/27/08 - Bahamas - Hopefully surprise until Christmas '08 :)

And I'd love to squeeze in some others but I'll be lucky just to up my yearly count to 2!

Don't you ever go to school?!?!?!???!

UH-OH, the teacher in you is showing....:D:D:D:D BTW she was complaining in another thread about HAVING to go on a land vacation to Jamaica next week (only teasing);):p

We are on the Brilliance in 30 days. We got our cruise documents on Christmas Eve! How cool was that? Then we do a repositioning of the Grandeur in Oct. but hope to add in a 4-5 nighter in April/May to celebrate DH and DS birthdays that are May 1 and May 2nd.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Dave

We're going on the Liberty on June 28. My DD is getting married on May 3 and just for the heck of it, I was checking the prices for the Liberty on that date and from what I saw, that was the best deals!!! So did you get a good deal????:D May 2 is my birthday so that would have been a good time to go!

Taking son and daughter-in-law on the Mariner Western Carib Jan 27 :D

Booked Voyager TransAtlantic April 27 (still not sure) :confused:

Looking at and considering Rhapsody Australia/New Zealand Jan 13, 2009 :)

:D :D :DJamaica in a week! And a cruise in March or April! :D :D :D

I guess you are luckier than most. At your age, we were not allowed to miss school for anything short of a high fever. How do you manage to keep up with all your school work?

:D :D :DJamaica in a week! And a cruise in March or April! :D :D :D

I guess you are luckier than most. At your age, we were not allowed to miss school for anything short of a high fever or imminent death. How do you manage to keep up with all your school work?

LOL! Well I only get to miss TWO day of school:eek: :mad: ! We leave on a Friday and we don’t have school that day because the teachers have like a convention thing and then we have the weekend and we come back on Tuesday so yeah I only miss TWO days:mad: :eek: !

Monarch of the Seas 3 night February 8 cruise to celebrate my son's 18th birthday and to make diamond :) before our July 12, 14 night Independence of the Seas Italian Mediterranean Cruise to celebrate his high school graduation before he goes off to college.

Archived