New Orleans as a port of call?

DarthGrady

And most people wouldnt be so ignorant as to elect a man to represent their city who has such tounge.

Talk about ignorant.

Ron' date=' does the name "Paul Riddick" ring a bell? He also has a "gift" for inappropriate statements but that will not keep me from returning to [i']your[/i] beautiful city. Ignorance has no boundries. You stated that you are gay. You really should come down and support the gay community here. New Orleans is a very tolerant city and is, in fact, host to Southern Decadence Labor Day weekend. I'm sure you would enjoy that.

How did George W get elected? Twice?

When Nagin is no longer mayor, I wonder what lame, ignorant excuse will be conjured up.

In any event, almost getting back to the topic, New Orleans is a wonderful city to visit and to cruise from/to.

As a bonus, it seems you will never have to worry about running into Capt Ron!

Ron, does the name "Paul Riddick" ring a bell? He also has a "gift" for inappropriate statements but that will not keep me from returning to your beautiful city. Ignorance has no boundries. You stated that you are gay. You really should come down and support the gay community here. New Orleans is a very tolerant city and is, in fact, host to Southern Decadence Labor Day weekend. I'm sure you would enjoy that.

I am well aware of Mr. Riddick.

I do not have the option of voting for or against him as he does not represent my area.

I am not a banner boy for tourist who want to visit Norfolk.

If someone chooses not to visit Norfolk because of Councilman Riddick and his mouth I respect that without calling them ignorant.

I have no doubts that the people of NO have sufferred tremendously, but I would also have to say that they shouldnt bite the hand that feeds them.

If you rely on tourist as PART of your economy then be nice to them. ;)

IMO, I watched too many hours of death and destruction and dead people lying in the streets for hours. Imagine the germs spread everywhere and water standing for days. We donated to the victims of Katrina as well as to the animal charities to help them.

It used to be one of our favorite places to visit, but we have no desire to return unfortunately....just our own outlook on New Orleans. I hope that they can become a great place again....have the levees been rebuilt yet to a proper standard?

How did George W get elected? Twice?

When Nagin is no longer mayor, I wonder what lame, ignorant excuse will be conjured up.

In any event, almost getting back to the topic, New Orleans is a wonderful city to visit and to cruise from/to.

As a bonus, it seems you will never have to worry about running into Capt Ron!

Honey you are showing your ignorance with the name calling.

You are correct that nobody will have to run into me and I wont have to run into you either.

I never said I WOULD NEVER EVER VISIT New Orleans. I just wont visit while the current Mayor is in office.

When he is gone and things get back to normal I may reconsider my current position.

I served this country in the armed forces and I deserve the freedom of choice to spend my money WHERE I AM WANTED.

Until then I will vacation elsewhere.

Oy! If I didn't go where a "lame" comment was made of either my gender/looks/religion or color; God knows......I wouldn't be going anywhere!!!

I always consider the source when I hear something "stupid" and I move onward and upward.

I love New Orleans and I was broken hearted when I saw how she and her people were treated! I'm so glad to hear that she is recovering well! She's rich in history and tradition and I love chocolate!

I truly look forward to visiting her again and hopefully one day cruising from her!!!!!! ;)

Archived