Coral Princess menu and patters

In-the-Glade

We are sailing the Coral Princess to Alaska in July 2008. Can anyone tell me if the menus are different on the Alaska trips than on the Caribbean trips?

Do you know of a website that will show me the menus and patters for the Coral in Alaska?

I so appreciate all the help that everyone on this board has given me. My husband is a little concerned that all he will have to eat is reindeer pizza and salmon 4 times a day. :)

Thanks for any info!!

Angie

i've been looking for the same things but have not found yet. the closest i've gotten are the platters and sample menu for island princess (sister ship to the coral). this will give you an idea of what to expect.

http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/CruiseLines/Princess/IslandPrincess/tabid/302/Default.aspx

hope this helps, ellen

LOL!! Tell him he definitely doesn't have to worry about reindeer pizza and salmon 4 times a day! We had great choices of menus - lobster, prime rib, pina colada soup (YUMMEE), etc. If you don't like what's being served in the dining room, you can go to the buffet for even more choices. We had pizza in our room one night just because there were too many whale spottings for us to want to leave our balcony - but I don't remember reindeer being one of the choices on our pizza! :D

The menus are usually the same whether it is the Carribbean or alaska. Now once in awhile they might have an extra fish dish but have been to Alaska 4 times and never had reindeer meat. I will be on the Coral in May and I am pretty sure they will have the same menus as their Panama Canal cruises.

Marilyn

Other than the Alaska buffet on the pool deck on Glacier Bay day - I don't remember reindeer anything, either! I am not much of a fish eater, and the only seafood I ate from the regular menu was when we had crab legs one night for dinner. We ate at Sabatini's on the 2nd formal night - so I even missed the lobster in the dining room!

Archived