Another E-Docs Question?

Luna'sMom

I have been trying to retreive my E-docs for my February cruise. Most people that are going on this cruise seem to have been able to print their tickets but I keep getting a message stating "The reservation is not yet READY to be retrieved. Try again." What does that mean? I booked a long time ago, and paid in full in November, so it is not a new booking. Any ideas? Of course I will call NCL if I cannot print them by the beginning of February.

If you booked a category rather than a specific cabin number, as I did, they told me that a cabin would be assigned to me two weeks before sailing. So it's my guess that you haven't been assigned a specific cabin yet, and may very well be upgraded to the next category if your category is full.

Not sure if this helps, but my e-docs disappeared for a while when I logged in at ncl.com and looked at My Cruises. I called and was told to go to www.ncl.com/edocs instead. I looked again a few days later and my edocs are in fact back and printable under the My Cruises section.

I never got an email with a link to get my edocs as my travel agent failed to send it to us.

Anyways I am not sure where from you were trying to get the edocs (from an email or the edocs website or logging in) so I figured I would mention this.

is this from the link you got in a email? or the link on the website?

have you gotten the email with the link to the e-docs? if not, you can have it resent. if you used a TA, make sure you are using the NCL reservation number and not the one from the TA.

you need to preregistrate on NCL.com..down at "advance book registration".

have you created a accound on NCL.com? if you do, you can check on your cruise, book excursions and find out when they assign a cabin.

I have been trying to retreive my E-docs for my February cruise. Most people that are going on this cruise seem to have been able to print their tickets but I keep getting a message stating "The reservation is not yet READY to be retrieved. Try again." What does that mean? I booked a long time ago' date=' and paid in full in November, so it is not a new booking. Any ideas? Of course I will call NCL if I cannot print them by the beginning of February.[/quote']

We face the same problem for our February cruise, as do several others on our roll call. One thing many of us seem to have in common is booking through a large on-line TA (advertised here on cc). I called the TA and he said we probably would't see them until two-three weeks prior to the cruise.

Hi All;

Finally got our e-docs. I never got the email from NCL, I just kept checking every few days and finally there they were. I printed them out, but some of the info was wrong. They had my husband as a new cruiser, but we are actually Silver latitudes members. I called them to fix it but then his advance registration dropped off. I am soo glad that I checked. So when you do get you doc's check everything.....

Archived