Ballroom Dancing Thread Banished? - after 20,000 hits !!

Slow Foxtrot

It seems that the 'Ballroom Dancing' thread has been locked, presumably banished! Was it not politically correct? Did it drift a little? Did 'Happy Scot', 'Slow Foxtrot', 'G.Curry' and all the usual suspects get carried away? With over 20,000 hits, no-one can say it was unpopular - and every thread drifts a little from time to time. Could it be aurevoir from all these dreadful people? I think we should be told.

Foxy.

It seems that the 'Ballroom Dancing' thread has been locked, presumably banished! Was it not politically correct? Did it drift a little? Did 'Happy Scot', 'Slow Foxtrot', 'G.Curry' and all the usual suspects get carried away? With over 20,000 hits, no-one can say it was unpopular - and every thread drifts a little from time to time. Could it be aurevoir from all these dreadful people? I think we should be told.

Foxy.

Seems rather strange..

Machthing - please unlock this thread. It was all in fun. I was told by She Who Must Be Obeyed that this was the tolerated off-topic thread on the Cunard board. It is loved by all, and was a source of enormous enjoyment to a few. There is a regular poster who was quite ill. We'll keep the trans-Atlantic jousting to a minimum.

Pretty please?

Pretty please with haggis on?

My body is yours................

Well they normally keep the bits in formaldehyde. I would have thought that single-malt would have been a better option :)

J

Remember, he's from Perth. Perhaps Mr Gloag's liquid should be used. I'm sure he won't have a grouse about that. :) It'll be cheaper too.

David

• 1 month later...
Trust me, I have no use for HappyScot's body... and no... that's not what drove my decision...

;)

Just cruisin' around the posts and not responding to the quote above, but would like to know why you have Saguaros cactuses on your crest Texan. They only grow in the Sonoran desert.....Arizona, Mexico and Baha California. Are you hiding a secret?

Just cruisin' around the posts and not responding to the quote above, but would like to know why you have Saguaros cactuses on your crest Texan. They only grow in the Sonoran desert.....Arizona, Mexico and Baha California. Are you hiding a secret?

It's the crest of the US Air Force Flight Test Centre, located at Edwards Air Force Base, California

Archived