Bottoms Only ?

Cruiseaholichal

There are smaller pools which are reserved strictly for staff/crew but we weren't anywhere near that. It wasn't advertised as a topless area but seemed to be pretty well known

Those crew pools are needed so the Showboys and Showgirls can get an overall tan.

No, there are no topless sunbathing areas on Princess ships.

I'm a little confused as to why Dolphin deck mini-suites, which are completely exposed on the Grand-class ships, would be more appropriate? Perhaps you meant Emerald deck mini-suites which are completely covered?

Pam:

I was kidding. I've had the Dolphin mini-suites and would consider any type of activity on those balconies to be "public", rather than private!

Magicia was a great ship. They gave away lots of prizes at all the games . I won 12 gifts from fanny packs to hats . Toga night was interesting. Only thing was 90% of passagers were over 65 . I would rate Costa with Holland americe. Both very simular passager ages OLDER . I was on HAL Masdam 4 years ago and I thought both about same age group or maybe HAL was a little older. . I Proably wouldnt go on Costa or HAL again till Im in my 60 s . I like Princess and Carnivel for my age 50. at this time. CARL:)

That's often the problem with clothing optional areas for Americans. By the time anybody is over themselves and comfortable enough in their own skin to go sans clothing, nobody wants to see them in that state. Ah, the pitfalls of a puritan society.

Last summer my daughter was the singer on HAL's Amsterdam when they had a :eek: nudist cruise to Alaska (of all places). Boy was that a loooong week for her. That was one cruise you didn't want to get standing ovations on...

Last summer my daughter was the singer on HAL's Amsterdam when they had a :eek: nudist cruise to Alaska (of all places). Boy was that a loooong week for her. That was one cruise you didn't want to get standing ovations on...

Ah yes the "Alaska Fire & Ice Tour"

Is that anywhere near Tora Bora?

Are any ships Top only

Do you realize 50 percent of the poolers are topless

Far, Far away from Tora Bora (been there - done that!)

No - but maybe Windjammer had one

Yea - mostly men - you really are brilliant!

Archived