Photoshow from Diamond Princess Hawaii Cruise

RascalAnn

Hi everyone.....this is the first time I have tried to do anything like this, so I don't know if it will work or not but I'm gonna try to post my photoshow. Hope it works. I was on the Diamond Princess Hawaii sailing Nov. 18th 2007. What a great cruise! The ship was beautiful and the crew was fantastic! It had the friendliest crew that we have had! It was an amazing trip and would do in again in a heartbeat. If this works, there will be 2 more following. Ok here we go....hope it works!

Rita

<<A href="http://alt="Click">alt="Click to play Hawaii+Cruise" src="http://www.smilebox.com/snap/4d6a45304d6a63334d413d3d0d0a.jpg"

Great photos and nice presentation. Thanks, Rita. This is wonderful for those of us who will be going on this cruise soon. Any suggestions of things not to miss, wonderful excursions, etc.????

Beth

Hi Beth....a few things.....be sure to check around the pool area ( I think it was the indoor pool) on sea days at lunchtime. Sometimes they had a themed buffet set up there, such as mexican or German. One day they had a chocolate buffet set up. I really enjoyed the mexican. It was towards the end of the cruise. I don't know what kind of excursions you enjoy but our helicopter tour with Safari was wonderful. We booked it ourselves on their website. Pretty good deal too. If you do this they make a dvd of your tour and you can buy it. Great keepsake. If you go to Pearl Harbor, get there as early as possible! Once we got our tickets....they are free but you still have to stand in line to get them....we still had to wait 2 1/2 hrs until our tour! So we just walked over to the Missouri and bought tickets and toured it while we waited. If you have any other questions, I will be happy to try to answer them. Hope you have a great cruise!

Rita

Rita, great job, great photos. It's like taking the trip all over again.

I would post my photos, but I've only reduced the 900 I took to 700:eek: so far. I plan on trying to get my top 30, but it's tough, especially with so many wonderful sunsets and sunrises to choose from.

Thanks for posting.

Andrea

Rita, great job, great photos. It's like taking the trip all over again.

I would post my photos, but I've only reduced the 900 I took to 700:eek: so far. I plan on trying to get my top 30, but it's tough, especially with so many wonderful sunsets and sunrises to choose from.

Thanks for posting.

Andrea

Thanks Andrea.....I know what you mean. This was just a portion of my pics. You are right....so many great pics to choose from!

Rita

Great Pics...we were on that cruise! Was glad we had nice weather once we got to Hawaii!!!! Good job on the pics!!!

Thanks! Yes, we did have great weather in Hawaii. It was perfect! I just wish it had been warmer on the way over. We love to be out on the deck during the day. I didn't like having to spend so much time inside during the day but hey, it was lots better than being at work!

Rita

Thank you so much for these. I am on the March 17th cruise. It will be my second time on this cruise. I took it two years ago on the Island Princess and can't wait to do it again. It was great to see these pictures

WCC

You are welcome! Glad you enjoyed. It was a wonderful trip.

Rita

Archived