Cappuccino and coffee on the Quest

steins

Could someone please tell me if you can get cappuccino or speciality coffee through room service or in any of the regular or speciality dinning rooms? Is it sold anywhere outside of the dinning rooms? Thanks.

Could someone please tell me if you can get cappuccino or speciality coffee through room service or in any of the regular or speciality dinning rooms? Is it sold anywhere outside of the dinning rooms? Thanks.

Hi Steins !

While I am not much of a coffee drinker, you can get them at the Mosaic Cafe. Others Cruising with us, said the various beverages offered there were wonderful. There is a charge at Mosaic. I asked them for an iced chocolate, which is something that I love at the Cova Cafe on Celebrity. Although it wasnt on the menu, the wonderful staff at Mosaic knew how to make it, so that made me very happy !

I am pretty sure you can get cappuccino in the Main Dining Room, and I believe you can get it at the Buffet area as well. I am not certain what the charges are (if any). Hopefully, someone else can add to my answer.

No worries, as you will find these beverages on Quest. Enjoy your Cruise !

The Non alcoholic Coffee drinks were free in the Dining venues, Irish coffee etc, was a steep charge just like any drink. Believe the other drinks came from their fancy coffee machine which you can actually run yourself in Windows, the decaf coffee is from that machine, very strong, Dh made me mine usually, with an added shot of hot water (Americano??) as the coffee could stand up a spoon. The Reg coffee came from an Urn. Room Service coffee was also strong. As you could get almost anything from Room service the coffee...Hummm let me recall...we ordered ours on the interactive TV....seems there were other kinds of coffee beverages. If you can't find it on the TV, you get a menu to order from to give your "butler", and could get really specific.

Archived