Sunbathing on the Miracle

zillabe

I've only been on the Valor, which I thought had plenty of deck space to lay out in the sun. I've searched and can't find any great photos of the Miracle deck area. If you have been on the Miracle before, do you think there were plenty of chairs and space?

There is LOTS of space on Miracle to sunbathe. There are 3 pools...which all have lots of chairs on the Lido and the Panorama deck, and then theres the adult only pool at the Orpheus bar where I was for most of my trip last month with lots of room out there as well. I never once had a problem getting not only one chair, but 2 chairs together. You should be fine.

Hello Brandy, how are you,

Only 2 days and a few hours till I will be on the Miracle once again, what a ship she is....... I can't wait, me and my fake bake tan lol..... :D

I can't wait, nice and sunny and 81 in Fort Laud..... Btw where is a good place that the hotel shuttle would take us to eat dinner, we are staying at the SpringHill Suites near the cruiseport/Airport if that helps, my stepmom wanted to go for some crazy chinese food where they play with it in front of you, but the old man lol my dad was like hell no lolllll... Hes such a grump..... :D

I was watching the Cooking Channel and saw the other day that Paula Dean went to St Lucia it was so funny.....

Don't forget that the Orpheus pool is an adults-only pool and, yes, they do enforce that! So, if you don't have kids, that's the place to be. If you do, you may want one of the central pools.

I can't believe I didn't do the slide. Shame on me. I heard lots of whooping and yeah-haws from that area. I was just enjoying my R&R too much to bother!

You'll love the Miracle. The more time passes since we disembarked, the more I appreciate what a nice ship she is.

dj: did you check the Florida departures board? There's an individual there who has lists to restaurants and all sorts of great advice.

Thanks for the info, I'm suprised to hear that they do enforce the Adults Only rule. That's great! There are four of us in our mid to late 20's and appreciate some time away from all the kids running around. Nothing against them, but it would be nice to have an adult only pool area.

zillabe - you should check out my review of the Miracle. We are the same age and there are pics included that will help you out some. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=674178

DJ - Whats up? Almost there! You should def check out that page that NCT was talking about above because I dont really know all thats down there anymore. I know theres an Outback on 17th street which is close to the port and some other cool restaurants too. If you want to go to the beach theres lots to see, do and eat on A1A. Also Las Olas.

zillabe - you should check out my review of the Miracle. We are the same age and there are pics included that will help you out some. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=674178

DJ - Whats up? Almost there! You should def check out that page that NCT was talking about above because I dont really know all thats down there anymore. I know theres an Outback on 17th street which is close to the port and some other cool restaurants too. If you want to go to the beach theres lots to see, do and eat on A1A. Also Las Olas.

You are the one with the great review! I read yours when you first posted it (before we were thinking of doing another cruise) I'll have to re-read it! I love the pics.

Whats up my home girl Brandy lol, how are you, hows the weather in Tally today .....

I did take NCT advice and check out all the info on FL and such.....

Some cool stuff might I add, I still soo need to finish packing grrrrrr lollll.... :D

Archived