Short Cruise Ideas??

My family and I just recently returned from our cruise on the Mariner of The Seas. We are hooked. We were going to try and book again for next Christmas but due to work schedules we will not be able to. However, we would like to do a New Years Eve short cruise if possible. Can anyone reccomend a ship and itenerary? I know the shorter cruises are done by the smaller, older, ships which will not compair to the Mariner, but I am hopping that someone has been on one recently that still looks nice. Also, we will have two teenage girls with us. Thank you so much for your thoughts and ideas.:)

My family and I just recently returned from our cruise on the Mariner of The Seas. We are hooked. We were going to try and book again for next Christmas but due to work schedules we will not be able to. However, we would like to do a New Years Eve short cruise if possible. Can anyone reccomend a ship and itenerary? I know the shorter cruises are done by the smaller, older, ships which will not compair to the Mariner, but I am hopping that someone has been on one recently that still looks nice. Also, we will have two teenage girls with us. Thank you so much for your thoughts and ideas.:)

Although, like you state, some of the ships are older and smaller, all RCI ships are very well maintained so don't let that keep you from choosing one of them. You might want to look at the itineraries of the shorter cruises and see which one fits your family best instead of choosing the ship first.

Considering the time of year, you're best bet would be to look at the 4-night cruises to the Bahamas. Bermuda and West Coast short cruises would be hitting some pretty chilly weather.

Bothe the Majesty and Monarch are sailing on 12/29 for 4 night cruises. We've been on the Monarch twice and really liked her.

Archived