Celebrity liquor packages -- how big are bottles?

amagar

I was looking at Celebrity's liquor packages on its web site. Each contains two bottles of liquor, 5 cans of pop and some nuts. But it neglects to say how large those liquor bottles are.

Anyone know?

I think the basic liquor is $60, top shelf $80.

I think you will find that the liquor package is 1 bottle of booze at 1 liter in size, along with the soda and nut package.

It isn't cheap but at least Celebrity offers better brands than Princess does. My last cruise in February on Princess had me drinking rotgut brands but somehow I managed...ha!

Now I’m on the Millennium in a couple of weeks with my favorite…albeit expensive choice brands.

We were on Constellation 2X last year & ordered liquor pkgs both times. Yes, it is just 1 bottle with a 6 pack of soda, tonic, etc and some nuts. One GREAT thing Celebrity did was---we didn't open any of one of the pkgs during the cruise & they actually bought it back from us at the end since we couldn't carry it in our bags. The butler just came & removed the booze & the 6 cans of coke & they issued a credit to our original credit card.:D

FYI

It is one (1) liter of liquor. Thirty four (34) ounces equal Twenty two (22) servings of 1.5 oz. Very cost effective and you can reorder while on board. On our recent TA on the Millennium our room attendant knew when to bring the orange juice and tomatoe juice !

have a great cruise

Bruton Branch:)

Does this have to be ordered pre cruise? Can one order this on board? We are sailing Connie at the end of the month, I am pretty sure the girls sailing with us will want this package repeated a few times?

Also, are there any wine or champagne packages?

Thanks!

perhaps a silly question, but you can use a room credit to pay for it right? We're booking through AAA and will have a room credit to use, I thought this wouldn't be a bad thing to spend it on!

FYI

It is one (1) liter of liquor. Thirty four (34) ounces equal Twenty two (22) servings of 1.5 oz. Very cost effective and you can reorder while on board. On our recent TA on the Millennium our room attendant knew when to bring the orange juice and tomatoe juice !

have a great cruise

how much are standard mixed drinks when ordering from the bar? I assume more then $4.50 each to make this cost affective?

Thank you for the break down. I think I may consider this now.

In reply to CCLETZGO: On our recent TA on the Millennium the drink of the day such as the Coyote Margarita was $4.95 plus 15% gratuity. They did have a couple of days of buying buckets of beer - six for the price of five plus the gratuity. We did not drink beer, but I think it was over $5 per bottle plus gratuity. Anyone out there that knows the correct amonut please help out !

Enjoy your cruise

how much are standard mixed drinks when ordering from the bar? I assume more then $4.50 each to make this cost affective?

Thank you for the break down. I think I may consider this now.

Standard mixed drinks at all bars went for $6.61 (which included the 15% gratuity) when I was on Century last year. In my case I always asked for Dewars Scotch, so perhaps a non-premium brand would be slightly less.

We were on the Summit in December and ordered the liquor package. It was very nice. A one liter bottler, plus 6 cans of your choice of mixers, plus a box of mixed nuts. Our butler kept us supplied with glasses and ice several times per day. Very much worth the cost and no need to have to wait after ordering a drink through room service and certainly more cost effective than opening the bottles, cans, and packages in the mini bar.

Archived