Cunard Webcams (See where they are)

jgsmuzzy

Sure!

Host Mach,

While you are at it, could you amend the post from 'Admin' that links to Ben Lyons blog for the Tandem Trans Atlantic 'cruise' - I know it wasn't posted by you, as you know its a 'crossing'!;)

Thanks

Host Mach,

While you are at it, could you amend the post from 'Admin' that links to Ben Lyons blog for the Tandem Trans Atlantic 'cruise' - I know it wasn't posted by you, as you know its a 'crossing'!;)

Thanks

Peter, would you point that out for me?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Will they ever fix the camera on QM2???? It's looking down at the ocean. Where's the horizon and the sky????

Kathy,

I know this may sound daft, but it's worth trying an e-mail to the ship asking them to adjust it. I did this when the QE2 and Osborne House were doing the tandem crossing because the QE2 webcam was always pointing straight over the bow and we were getting no shots of the other ship. I don't want to claim any credit but within an hour of sending the e-mail somebody was panning the camera around and they continued to do so on and off for the rest of the crossing

Jimmy

Kathy,

I know this may sound daft, but it's worth trying an e-mail to the ship asking them to adjust it. I did this when the QE2 and Osborne House were doing the tandem crossing because the QE2 webcam was always pointing straight over the bow and we were getting no shots of the other ship. I don't want to claim any credit but within an hour of sending the e-mail somebody was panning the camera around and they continued to do so on and off for the rest of the crossing

Jimmy

Sounds a good idea.

I can see a bit of beach! How thrilling!!!!

Ah St. Kitts! Can't wait to get back there (Nevis actually) this fall. The best catamaran snorkel trip I every had! One of the crew dove down and brought up a beautiful conch shell for a friend of mine whom he seemed to want to marry (or something!) and she gave it to me and it now sits on a shelf in my home (hope this is not illegal!)

Ah St. Kitts! Can't wait to get back there (Nevis actually) this fall. The best catamaran snorkel trip I every had! One of the crew dove down and brought up a beautiful conch shell for a friend of mine whom he seemed to want to marry (or something!) and she gave it to me and it now sits on a shelf in my home (hope this is not illegal!)

Your memories are splendid but your observation is a bit silly. That's from Tortola, and anchored. QM2 docks in St. Kitts. Stay tuned tomorrow, Sea.

Your memories are splendid but your observation is a bit silly. That's from Tortola, and anchored. QM2 docks in St. Kitts. Stay tuned tomorrow, Sea.

Soooorrry! I see now that it says "bound for" St. Kitts, and that reminds me of another memory, but I will save that for another day, err, uhmmm...Piano!

Soooorrry! I see now that it says "bound for" St. Kitts, and that reminds me of another memory, but I will save that for another day, err, uhmmm...Piano!

Piano, you only have to save it for tomorrow? I checked the itinerary and tomorrow is St. Kitts, isn't it? Did you ever ride the little train there? It really is loads of fun.

Piano, you only have to save it for tomorrow? I checked the itinerary and tomorrow is St. Kitts, isn't it? Did you ever ride the little train there? It really is loads of fun.

Yeah! Will look at the camera first thing. But, no, I have only been there once and it was the aforementioned snorkel sail to Nevis. But will go back in November, so may have to explore the journey you mention. It is a small gauge railroad?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived